Monday, March 22, 2010

New things and better ideas

Well another week down, and many new things learned. The big things, in those two things you wear on your feet, yes maybe all of you have found this out all ready and that is the cheap shoes and higher end shoes there is a big difference in them, Ali and I went to the Running Corner Sat and had are feet fitted for new shoes they really worked with us one on one, we tried many kind on and did a little running in them, they told us the style of shoe that would work the best, well tonight for my first time I was able to run 4 miles on the tread mill the whole time, and my feet for the first time felt wonderful, it was a little pricey but o what a feeling. Also this week my wife got chewed out by a neighbor that is a distant runner that if he every sees me out going for a run with sweat pants and a hoodie on he will track me down and take them off, so I guess you want as little cloths on as possible, he told Ali if he could he would run naked, well not to worry I will stick with lighter and less cloths when I go running, hope all is well for everyone seya at the gym or class, keep up the good work and Ali you are looking awesome every day.

1 comment:

  1. I took your advice Matt! Runner's corner spent alot of time with me, I walked out with a new pair of shoes, You were right..BIG difference! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete