Friday, March 5, 2010

New best friend

Well trying to do this blogging stuff regularly. Its been great reading all the different blogs and the support it gives me and the wife. Well my trainer introduced me to the one thing I said I would never do or use and that is those big balls over on the rack in the training room, well Julianne got me on one and i didn't fall off or pop it and i got the best work out on my stomach i have ever had and wouldn't you know it, Ali got one for her birthday on Wednesday and we inflated it today and all ready its been used alot and it really works the back and stomach very well , I would really recommend one for all and the kids even love to play with it. So yes the big ball is my new best friend in the gym to help me lose the stomach that ive been trying to get rid of for quite some time. tell next time

3 comments:

  1. I love the photos. I didn't know we could post photos. I will see if I can figure that out. They are great !! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, but I thought I would pop that big ball, too. Didn't happen. I'm starting to get the hang of those crunches on the ball and kinda like it. :-)

    ReplyDelete