Sunday, April 18, 2010

love it now maybe

Well the Blogging keeps going and the time is quickly running out, another week gone so many lessons learned and still learning new things. As the challenge is coming to a end I can say the main thing that I have learned is the power of food. I look back at my life and what I use to eat and I look at the things people eat as they driver by me on the road, while there texting also. So it comes down to this I looked like what I use to eat and I use to eat allooooot. Sense the challenge Ali and I are cooking allot together in fact, I'm cooking a few of the meals myself and it is fun, I use to burn water when I cooked, so I left the cooking to Ali. But with a little planning and a little of this and a little of that, I can make a dinner that everyone around the table can say that was good thanks. But only a little pat on my back the cooking is still Ali's she is much better at it then I. Hope everyone is good, amazing changes in the Gym with everyone only a few more Mtns to climb.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE being able to cook side by side with you!! Thanks for kicking it up a bit & having a desire to make that one less stress in my life....I am amazed at the progress we have made & you make my world rock!! Thanks for your encouragement & for just being a HUGE part of all this with me...thanks for just saying "I'll do whatever it takes to help you!!"
    LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two really make me smile. You have both accomplished so much it gives strength to us all. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete